Thursday 30 January 2014

How To Clean & Moisturise Your Hair When In Braids

As promised (and so your hands don't have to cramp up trying to write everything down) here's a written list of all the ingredients used in my braid spray:


Roughly 100 ml water
1 teaspoon of your chosen oil(s)
1 tablespoon of a leave in conditioner
1 tablespoon of glycerine
3 drops of tea tree oil
3 drops of a fragrance oil (optional)
Less than half a capful (about a quarter teaspoon) of apple cider vinegar 

Most of these ingredients you can buy in your local supermarket/ local hair shop and the fragrance oils we buy from FreshSkin or Amphora Aromatics (the physical shop is in Bristol).

Zee xx

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your youtube-channel and I just loved your braids. May I just ask how many packs of hair you used? And let me just say, you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for watching and the lovely compliments! I normally use about 5 and a half packs but as my hair grows closer to 7 packs!

    ReplyDelete